These guys were awesome. Looking forward to future projects.
— Jim Busch, Innisbrook Golf Resort
Benefits at a Glance:
- Full Moving Services
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast And Friendly Staff
- Expert Packers
- Storage Facility
- Local and Florida Moves
“Extremely knowledgeable regarding how to move any size piece. They were courteous and respectful. The amount of time Paul estimated it would take was right on the money.” –Barbara
Choose Our Port Richey Movers
Port Richey Movers. Looking for a mover in Port Richey, Florida? There are a lot of choices from large national moving companies to small local family-owned moving companies. Paul Hauls Moving and Storage is an excellent choice when you are looking for Port Richey moving company.
Our moving company has the largest moving capacity of any of our local competitors. We are a family owned and operated moving company and have been moving people in the Tampa Area for many years. We have moved hundreds of families in Port Richey.
Friendly Experienced Movers
Our movers are friendly and experienced movers. We take great care when packing and moving your belongings. We have worked hard to maintain our top BBB rating (A+), and you will notice the difference when you move with us.
We have well maintained moving equipment and one of the largest moving trucks in Pinellas County. Port Richey residents will be happy that they chose Paul Hauls as their Port Richey moving company.
Call and ask about our pricing or fill out our free online estimate.
More About Port Richey, Florida
Port Richey is just north of New Port Richey along the gulf coast of Florida. It was incorporated as a municipality in 1925, just one year after New Port Richey was incorporated. However, the name is a little older than New Port Richey since Port Richey had a post office in 1884, over thirty years before New Port Richey.
Port Richey is a residential community of about 3,000 people. It has a wonderful waterfront park with amenities for the whole family. The park is, in fact, going to be renovated in the near future. The city is currently working on a redevelopment plan. You can see if on their website here.
City Of Port Richey Website Here
Port Richey Wiki Page Here
If you need a mover in Port Richey, Florida, give us a call and we’ll help you move and get settled in.
Paul Hauls Moving and Storage Service Area includes the Entire State of Florida and Beyond:
- Clearwater, Largo, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Ozona, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, East Lake, Trinity, Holiday, Hudson, Port Richey and New Port Richey
- Gulf Beaches – Belleair, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Redington, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island and St Pete Beach
- St. Petersburg, Kenneth City, Gulfport, South Pasadena, Tierra Verde, Pinellas Park
- Tampa, New Tampa, South Tampa, Carrollwood, Hyde Park, Citrus Park, MacDill, Zephyrhills, Temple Terrace, Brandon, Fish Hawk, Riverview, Land O’ Lakes/Lutz, Spring Hill, Wesley Chapel, Westchase
- Bradenton, Sarasota, Ruskin, Anna Maria, Longboat Key and Siesta Key
- West Palm Beach, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, Panama City, Gainesville, Ocala
- Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Manatee County