These guys were awesome. Looking forward to future projects.
— Jim Busch, Innisbrook Golf Resort
Benefits at a Glance:
- Full Moving Services
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast And Friendly Staff
- Expert Packers
- Storage Facilities
- Local and Florida Moves
“Extremely knowledgeable regarding how to move any size piece. They were courteous and respectful. The amount of time Paul estimated it would take was right on the money.” –Barbara
East Lake: The Idyllic Suburb
East Lake is a part of Pinellas County east of Tarpon Springs. It gets it’s name from being east of Lake Tarpon. Unsurprisingly, the main street that goes through East Lake is East Lake Boulevard. East Lake is primarily a bedroom community. There is not a lot of industry there. Rather, East Lake has a high school, and some nice golf courses, including the Lansbrook Golf club. It is a really a nice idyllic suburb. Generally speaking, you will find very nicely appointed condos to multi-million dollar homes in East Lake. The location is perfect for quiet living with great access to Tampa and the Gulf of Mexico.
Below are some links for those interested in learning more about East Lake.
Paul Hauls Moving and Storage Service Area includes the Entire State of Florida and Beyond:
- Clearwater, Largo, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Ozona, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, East Lake, Trinity, Holiday, Hudson, Port Richey and New Port Richey
- Gulf Beaches – Belleair, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Redington, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island and St Pete Beach
- St. Petersburg, Kenneth City, Gulfport, South Pasadena, Tierra Verde, Pinellas Park
- Tampa, New Tampa, South Tampa, Carrollwood, Hyde Park, Citrus Park, MacDill, Zephyrhills, Temple Terrace, Brandon, Fish Hawk, Riverview, Land O’ Lakes/Lutz, Spring Hill, Wesley Chapel, Westchase
- Bradenton, Sarasota, Ruskin, Anna Maria, Longboat Key and Siesta Key
- West Palm Beach, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, Panama City, Gainesville, Ocala
- Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Manatee County