If you are moving from Orlando to the Tampa Bay Area or from Tampa to Orlando, choose Paul Hauls Moving and Storage. At Paul Hauls, our fast and friendly movers will ensure that your move is trouble free. We have an excellent reputation and we deliver on expectations.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Full Moving Services
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast And Friendly Staff
- Expert Packers
- Storage Available
- Local and Florida Moves
“Extremely knowledgeable regarding how to move any size piece. They were courteous and respectful. The amount of time Paul estimated it would take was right on the money.” –Barbara
See What Customers Are Saying On Google.
Choose A Local Florida Moving Company
It does not matter if your moving company is located in Orlando or Tampa. The cost to you is the same. You may think that a national carrier with offices in both locations will cost you less, but that is not really the case. National carriers are often more expensive than local Florida-based moving companies. The one thing you want to be sure of is that the moving company you choose has a good reputation.
What To Expect On A Tampa Orlando Move
First, almost all moves between Tampa and Orlando can be made in a day. If you are moving an apartment or a single family home, then there should be no overnight costs. Secondly, careful preparation is the key to getting from one place to the other with the minimum of traffic. The less packing the crew needs to do on the moving day, the better for you.
When you call we can help you with the planning. We have moved all over the state, so we know how to move efficiently and how to save our customers money. Give us a call today.
More About Orlando
We are just going to point you to the Wiki, if you are not familiar with Orlando, or would like to learn a little bit more. Disney put it on the map and made it famous. Now it hosts a variety of theme parks and the rest is history.
Paul Hauls Moving and Storage Service Area includes the Entire State of Florida and Beyond:
- Clearwater, Largo, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Ozona, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, East Lake, Trinity, Holiday, Hudson, Port Richey and New Port Richey
- Gulf Beaches – Belleair, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Redington, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island and St Pete Beach
- St. Petersburg, Kenneth City, Gulfport, South Pasadena, Tierra Verde, Pinellas Park
- Tampa, New Tampa, South Tampa, Carrollwood, Hyde Park, Citrus Park, MacDill, Zephyrhills, Temple Terrace, Brandon, Fish Hawk, Riverview, Land O’ Lakes/Lutz, Spring Hill, Wesley Chapel, Westchase
- Bradenton, Sarasota, Ruskin, Anna Maria, Longboat Key and Siesta Key
- West Palm Beach, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, Panama City, Gainesville, Ocala
- Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Manatee County