Benefits at a Glance:
- Full Moving Services
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast And Friendly Staff
- Expert Packers
- Storage Facilities
- Local and Florida Moves
“Extremely knowledgeable regarding how to move any size piece. They were courteous and respectful. The amount of time Paul estimated it would take was right on the money.” –Barbara
See What Customers Are Saying On Google.
Tierra Verde Movers You Can Trust
If you are looking for movers near Tierra Verde, Paul Hauls is a great choice. We have a dedicated, high-quality team of movers. We are a top-rated local moving company that provides moving services for the Tampa Bay Area and Florida. Paul Hauls Moving and Storage is reliable and affordable. You will enjoy working with our fast and friendly crew.
Here is a picture of a recent move in Tierra Verde.
Highly Regarded Moving Company
Our moving company is family-owned and operated. Quality of service and cost should be the primary criteria for choosing a moving company. In quality of service, we outshine the competition. Just look at our reviews and endorsements form the BBB and Angie’s List. As far as cost, we are competitive with other reputable carriers.
Some people like to move with the national carriers, and others like to move with local family-owned moving companies. We feel, and hope you agree, that family-owned movers are the best value. If you are moving to a location in Florida, we are second to none. And when you move with us, you will have the satisfaction of having your primary criteria met as well as working with a local team of Tierra Verde movers.
A Little More About Tierra Verde, Florida
Tierra Verde is a small community just north of Fort Desoto Park. It is just south of Pass-a-Grille. Tierra Verde is the last community on the southern most tip of the barrier islands that protect the ICW in Pinellas County. It is a small community of about 3,000 people. So what are people attracted to when they decide to move to Tierra Verde? First, they must love the island beach lifestyle. They like being close to a big city (St. Petersburg) where there is employment opportunity and plenty of things to do. They probably also like spending time exploring on their boats and kayaks. There are great little places to explore the natural surroundings, such as Shell Key and the Shell Key Preserve. There is also a wonderful historic park close by. Fort Desoto Park is a great place to walk or bike ride and catch the amazing sunsets on the Gulf of Mexico. Did I mention fishing? Fantastic fishing in the area around Tierra Verde.
If you are planning a move to or from Tierra Verde, choose Paul Hauls, the best local movers in Pinellas County.
Paul Hauls Moving and Storage Service Area includes the Entire State of Florida and Beyond:
- Clearwater, Largo, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Ozona, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, East Lake, Trinity, Holiday, Hudson, Port Richey and New Port Richey
- Gulf Beaches – Belleair, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Redington, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island and St Pete Beach
- St. Petersburg, Kenneth City, Gulfport, South Pasadena, Tierra Verde, Pinellas Park
- Tampa, New Tampa, South Tampa, Carrollwood, Hyde Park, Citrus Park, MacDill, Zephryhills, Temple Terrace, Brandon, Fish Hawk, Riverview, Land O’ Lakes, Lutz, Spring Hill, Wesley Chapel, Westchase
- Bradenton, Sarasota, Ruskin, Anna Maria, Longboat Key and Siesta Key
- West Palm Beach, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, Panama City, Gainesville, Ocala
- Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Mantee County