If you are a Tampa Bay resident and moving south to Manatee County, Paul Hauls is an excellent choice. We move people all throughout Florida and Tampa Bay. Manatee County is close by, so we can most likely do the move in a day depending on what you need and if you do your own packing. If we do the packing, we usually do the packing one day, and make the move the next day. If you do the packing and have everything ready to go in the morning, then we can make it a one day job. It’s all about the packing.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Full Moving Services
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast And Friendly Staff
- Expert Packers
- Storage Facilities
- Local and Florida Moves
“Extremely knowledgeable regarding how to move any size piece. They were courteous and respectful. The amount of time Paul estimated it would take was right on the money.” –Barbara
Movers You Can Trust
Are you ready to move? Give us a call or fill out our online estimate.
If you want to move with a local family owned moving company, we are at your service. Our location in Tampa Bay is ideal for moves between Tampa and Manatee County. We have been working and living in this area all our lives. You will get exceptional service when our family moves your family.
More About Manatee County
There is lots of fun to be had in Manatee County. Plenty of water sports are available due to Manatee County being on the southern edge of Tampa Bay and the Manatee River. In fact, rowing, kayaking, and paddling are very popular on the Manatee River. Manatee County even provides a Manatee County paddle guide and markers to help people enjoy being on the Manatee County waterways.
Florida has an amazing culture centered around water activities. If you enjoy the water, there is no better place to be. Manatee County has unique and special activities for those who live there and visit on vacation. If you are thinking about moving to Manatee County from the Tampa Bay Area, call us and we will get you there with our fast and friendly movers.
Manatee County Links
- Manatee County Wiki Page
- Manatee County Government Page
- Tampa Bay Paddling Trails
- Rowing Facilities In Bradenton
Tampa Bay Service Area
Paul Hauls Moving and Storage Service Area includes the Entire State of Florida and Beyond:
- Clearwater, Largo, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Ozona, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, East Lake , Trinity, Holiday, Hudson, Port Richey and New Port Richey
- Gulf Beaches – Belleair, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Redington, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island and St Pete Beach
- St. Petersburg, Kenneth City, Gulfport, South Pasadena, Tierra Verde, Pinellas Park
- Tampa, New Tampa, South Tampa, Carrollwood, Hyde Park, Citrus Park, MacDill, Zephyrhills, Temple Terrace, Brandon, Fish Hawk, Riverview, Land O’ Lakes, Lutz, Spring Hill, Wesley Chapel, Westchase
- Bradenton, Sarasota, Ruskin, Anna Maria, Longboat Key and Siesta Key
- West Palm Beach, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, Panama City, Gainesville, Ocala
- Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Manatee County