Benefits at a Glance:
- Full Moving Services
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast And Friendly Staff
- Expert Packers
- Storage Facilities
- Local and Florida Moves
“Extremely knowledgeable regarding how to move any size piece. They were courteous and respectful. The amount of time Paul estimated it would take was right on the money.” –Barbara
See What Customers Are Saying On Google.
St. Petersburg Movers You Can Trust
Are you looking for a mover in St. Petersburg, Florida? Our Pinellas County moving company services St. Petersburg, Florida and the greater Tampa Bay Area.
Our St. Pete moving company is family-owned and operated. Some people like to move with the national carriers, and others like to move with local family-owned moving companies. We feel, and hope you agree, that family-owned movers are the best value.
Friendly Experienced St. Pete Movers
Our movers are friendly and experienced. Our movers are excellent packers and take great care with your belongings. Our movers are affordable and reliable. That is what you get with a local family-owned moving company.
When you move with a local St. Pete moving company you get the best prices and service. Take a look at our top BBB rating and rest assured that you are making a great choice. We are the best moving company in Pinellas County and we guarantee your satisfaction.
Call and ask about our pricing or fill out our free online estimate.
More About St. Petersburg, Florida
St. Petersburg Is A Great City. St. Petersburg is the largest city in Pinellas County with a population around 250,000. St. Pete, as it is known locally, is located at the southern tip of Pinellas county just north of the Sunshine Skyway Bridge.
St. Pete is the second largest city in the Tampa Bay Metropolitan area and has a lot of great things going for it. It is the home of the Tampa Bay Rays baseball team, it is home to some fantastic fishing, it has a thriving young culture with an active downtown area and great colleges, including Eckerd College and University Of South Florida, St. Petersburg.
St. Pete’s location make it a fantastic place to enjoy Florida water sports from fishing to wind surfing to sailing. Not to mention the many great beaches in the area. But, St. Pete is not just a beach town. There is plenty of cultural activities as well, including the famous Salvador Dali Museum. St. Pete is a great place to live or visit.
To Learn More About St. Petersburg, Florida, click on some of the links below:
- A Top Destination
- The Wikipedia Has Something To Say
- Fishing Guides in St. Pete area.
- Official City Guide
- Dali Museum
- Discover Downtown
Paul Hauls Moving and Storage Service Area includes the Entire State of Florida and Beyond:
- Clearwater, Largo, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Ozona, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, East Lake, Trinity, Holiday, Hudson, Port Richey and New Port Richey
- Gulf Beaches – Belleair, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Redington, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island and St Pete Beach
- St. Petersburg, Kenneth City, Gulfport, South Pasadena, Tierra Verde, Pinellas Park
- Tampa, New Tampa, South Tampa, Carrollwood, Hyde Park, Citrus Park, MacDill, Zephyrhills, Temple Terrace, Brandon, Fish Hawk, Riverview, Land O’ Lakes/Lutz, Spring Hill, Wesley Chapel, Westchase
- Bradenton, Sarasota, Ruskin, Anna Maria, Longboat Key and Siesta Key
- West Palm Beach, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, Panama City, Gainesville, Ocala
- Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Manatee County