Benefits at a Glance:
- Full Moving Services
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast And Friendly Staff
- Expert Packers
- Storage Facilities
- Local and Florida Moves
“Extremely knowledgeable regarding how to move any size piece. They were courteous and respectful. The amount of time Paul estimated it would take was right on the money.” –Barbara
See What Customers Are Saying On Google.
Indian Rocks Movers You Can Trust
If you are looking for movers near Indian Rocks Beach, Paul Hauls is a great choice. We have a dedicated, high-quality team of movers. We are a top-rated local moving company that provides moving services for the Tampa Bay Area and Florida. We are reliable and affordable. Indian Rocks Beach is one of our main service areas. We have moved many Indian Rocks Beach residents over the years with great success.
Family Owned Indian Rocks Beach Movers
Our moving company is family-owned and operated. Quality of service and cost should be the primary criteria for choosing a moving company. In quality of service, we outshine the competition. Just look at our reviews and endorsements form the BBB and Angie’s List. As far as cost, we are competitive with other reputable carriers. Watch out for low-ball bids.
Call and ask about our pricing or fill out our free online estimate.
Some people like to move with the national carriers, and others like to move with local family-owned moving companies. We feel, and hope you agree, that family-owned movers are the best value. If you are moving to a location in Florida, we are second to none. And when you move with us, you will have the satisfaction of having your primary criteria met as well as working with a local team of movers.
More About Indian Rocks Beach
Indian Rocks Beach is on the barrier islands that separates the Gulf of Mexico from the mainland. It is north of Indian Shores and south of Belleair Shores. It has a unique nickname from early Irish settlers from South Buffalo, New York: South Buffalo South. The local city community is small, about 2,700.
Indian Rocks is really a fantastic beach community with lots of public access to the beaches. It is what you think about when you think about long stretches of tropical beaches. For visitors, Indian Rocks has everything you need, dining and entertainment, hotels and motels to stay at and fun water activities. It is more low-key that it’s big touristy neighbor to the north, Clearwater Beach, so it is a great place to get away and relax. Need more action and excitement, head north or south. You will find that there are all kinds of fun things to do along the communities that border Gulf Boulevard from Clearwater Beach to Treasure Island to the south.
If you want to get an idea of what the city is about and has to offer, take a look at their website. If you read the newsletters, you will get an indication of the flavor of the city. Okay, so it is not the most thrilling of all reading, but you can see that they care about their community and have the essential requirements for good quality family life. Indian Rocks Beach is a great little city.
Paul Hauls Moving and Storage Service Area includes the Entire State of Florida and Beyond:
- Clearwater, Largo, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Ozona, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, East Lake, East Lake, Trinity, Holiday, Hudson, Port Richey and New Port Richey
- Gulf Beaches – Belleair, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Redington, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island and St Pete Beach
- St. Petersburg, Kenneth City, Gulfport, South Pasadena, Tierra Verde, Pinellas Park
- Tampa, New Tampa, South Tampa, Carrollwood, Hyde Park, Citrus Park, MacDill, Zephyrhills, Temple Terrace, Brandon, Fish Hawk, Riverview, Land O’ Lakes, Lutz, Spring Hill, Wesley Chapel, Westchase
- Bradenton, Sarasota, Ruskin, Anna Maria, Longboat Key and Siesta Key
- West Palm Beach, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, Panama City, Gainesville, Ocala
- Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Manatee County