Benefits at a Glance:
- Full Moving Services
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast And Friendly Staff
- Expert Packers
- Storage Available
- Local and Florida Moves
“Extremely knowledgeable regarding how to move any size piece. They were courteous and respectful. The amount of time Paul estimated it would take was right on the money.” –Barbara
See What Customers Are Saying On Google.
Fast And Friendly Pinellas County Movers
Pinellas County Movers. Paul Hauls Moving and Storage is an excellent choice when you are looking for moving companies in Pinellas County, Florida. We are a family owned and operated Pinellas County moving company serving the greater Tampa Bay Area. Our movers are friendly and efficient. We take great care when packing and moving your belongings. We have worked hard to maintain our top BBB rating and you will notice the difference when you move with us. We have well maintained moving equipment and one of the largest moving trucks in Pinellas County. Pinellas County residents will not be disappointed with our moving company.
Call and ask about our pricing or fill out our free online estimate.
More About Pinellas County, Florida
Pinellas County, Florida is a significant part of the Tampa Bay metropolitan area, comprising of about 1 million people and large geographic area west of Tampa Bay. Pinellas County ranges from the top of Tampa Bay, with the northernmost city Tarpon Springs, to the Sunshine Skyway bridge at the entrance to Tampa Bay.
Pinellas County is a metropolitan area with 24 incorporated municipalities as well as numerous unincorporated areas. The largest city in Pinellas County is St. Petersburg in south Pinellas County and the second largest is Clearwater in central Pinellas County.
Pinellas County is a diverse and thriving place to live. It’s location against the Gulf Coast gives it an excellent climate for all kinds of outdoor recreation. Additionally, it is economically vibrant and in one of the major metropolitan areas of Florida.
Pinellas County is a favorite location for retirees from around the country to retire. It’s affordable homes, and mild climate are very appealing. Pinellas County really caters to the elderly by way of entertainment and services. MLB spring training takes place in and around Pinellas County and is a huge favorite among the retirees. Best of all, I think, is that spring training happens when many of the areas up north are cold and miserable. A perfect time to come down to Pinellas County and enjoy the nice weather and watch some baseball.
If you need a mover in Pinellas County, Florida, give us a call and we’ll help you move and get settled in.
Paul Hauls Moving and Storage Service Area includes the Entire State of Florida and Beyond:
- Clearwater, Largo, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Ozona, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, East Lake, Trinity, Holiday, Hudson, Port Richey and New Port Richey
- Gulf Beaches – Belleair, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Redington, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island and St Pete Beach
- St. Petersburg, Kenneth City, Gulfport, South Pasadena, Tierra Verde, Pinellas Park
- Tampa, New Tampa, South Tampa, Carrollwood, Hyde Park, Citrus Park, MacDill, Zephyrhills, Temple Terrace, Brandon, Fish Hawk, Riverview, Land O’ Lakes/Lutz, Spring Hill, Wesley Chapel, Westchase
- Bradenton, Sarasota, Ruskin, Anna Maria, Longboat Key and Siesta Key
- West Palm Beach, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, Panama City, Gainesville, Ocala
- Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Manatee County