Benefits at a Glance:
- Full Moving Services
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast And Friendly Staff
- Expert Packers
- Storage Facilities
- Local and Florida Moves
“Extremely knowledgeable regarding how to move any size piece. They were courteous and respectful. The amount of time Paul estimated it would take was right on the money.” –Barbara
See What Customers Are Saying On Google.
Fish Hawk Movers You Can Trust
Looking for a mover in Fish Hawk, Florida? Paul Hauls Moving and Storage is an excellent choice when you are looking for movers in Fish Hawk. We are a family owned and operated moving company serving the greater Tampa Bay Area. You have probably seen our truck in your neighborhood. We do a lot of moves for residents in the Fish Hawk area.
Our movers are friendly and hard-working. You can’t go wrong with Paul Hauls.
10 Years Top (A+) Rating With The BBB
We take great care when packing and moving your belongings. We have worked hard to maintain our top BBB rating and you will notice the difference when you move with us. We have well maintained moving equipment and one of the largest moving trucks in Fish Hawk, Florida. You will not be disappointed with our movers.
Call and ask about our pricing or fill out our free online estimate.
Fish Hawk Communities Are Outstanding
Fish Hawk is in Lithia, Florida, an unincorporated area in Hillsborough county south east of Brandon. Fish Hawk is one of the fastest growing areas in Tampa Bay. It is made up of a number of small communities within the larger community of Fish Hawk. One of the reasons it is fast growing is the location. It is conveniently located close to Hwy. 75, so getting to Tampa is quick. At the same time, residents of Fish Hawk are living in a semi-rural setting that is quiet and peaceful. Residents can enjoy Lithia Springs Regional Park, a historic park in nearby Lithia and convenient shops and restaurants in nearby Lithia.
Paul Hauls Moving and Storage Service Area includes the Entire State of Florida and Beyond:
- Clearwater, Largo, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Ozona, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, East Lake, Trinity, Holiday, Hudson, Port Richey and New Port Richey
- Gulf Beaches – Belleair, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Redington, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island and St Pete Beach
- St. Petersburg, Kenneth City, Gulfport, South Pasadena, Tierra Verde, Pinellas Park
- Tampa, New Tampa, South Tampa, Carrollwood, Hyde Park, Citrus Park, MacDill, Zephyrhills, Temple Terrace, Brandon, Fish Hawk, Riverview, Land O’ Lakes/Lutz, Spring Hill, Wesley Chapel, Westchase
- Bradenton, Sarasota, Ruskin, Anna Maria, Longboat Key and Siesta Key
- West Palm Beach, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, Panama City, Gainesville, Ocala
- Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Manatee County