Benefits at a Glance:
- Full Moving Services
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast And Friendly Staff
- Expert Packers
- Storage Facilities
- Local and Florida Moves
“Extremely knowledgeable regarding how to move any size piece. They were courteous and respectful. The amount of time Paul estimated it would take was right on the money.” –Barbara
See What Customers Are Saying On Google.
Pinellas Park Movers You Can Trust
Looking for a mover in Pinellas Park, Florida? Paul Hauls Moving and Storage is an excellent choice when you are looking for movers in Pinellas Park. We are a family owned and operated moving company serving the greater Tampa Bay Area. Our Pinellas Park movers are friendly and hard-working.
Top Rating With The BBB
We take great care when packing and moving your belongings. We have worked hard to maintain our top BBB rating and you will notice the difference when you move with us. We have well maintained moving equipment and one of the largest moving trucks in Pinellas County. Pinellas Park residents will not be disappointed with our movers.
Call and ask about our pricing or fill out our free online estimate.
More About Pinellas Park, Florida
Pinellas Park, Florida lies in the heart of Pinellas County, between Largo to the north and St. Petersburg to the south. Pinellas Park has a population of around 40,000 people.
Pinellas Park hosts a variety of events around the year for its full-time and park-time residents. You can enjoy the festivities of October-Fest with the German American Society of Pinellas or take in the BAHA Horse Show. Both are held in October in Pinellas Park. Other activities are held throughout the year and a list is available from the Pinellas Park City website Events page.
If you need a mover in Pinellas Park, give us a call and we’ll help you move and get settled in.
Paul Hauls Moving and Storage Service Area includes the Entire State of Florida and Beyond:
- Clearwater, Largo, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Ozona, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, East Lake, Trinity, Holiday, Hudson, Port Richey and New Port Richey
- Gulf Beaches – Belleair, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Redington, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island and St Pete Beach
- St. Petersburg, Kenneth City, Gulfport, South Pasadena, Tierra Verde, Pinellas Park
- Tampa, New Tampa, South Tampa, Carrollwood, Hyde Park, Citrus Park, MacDill, Zephyrhills, Temple Terrace, Brandon, Fish Hawk, Riverview, Land O’ Lakes, Lutz, Spring Hill, Wesley Chapel, Westchase
- Bradenton, Sarasota, Ruskin, Anna Maria, Longboat Key and Siesta Key
- West Palm Beach, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, Panama City, Gainesville, Naples, Ocala
- Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Manatee County