Benefits at a Glance:
- Full Moving Services
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast And Friendly Staff
- Expert Packers
- Storage Facilities
- Local and Florida Moves
“Extremely knowledgeable regarding how to move any size piece. They were courteous and respectful. The amount of time Paul estimated it would take was right on the money.” –Barbara
See What Customers Are Saying On Google.
Trustworthy Carrollwood Movers
Carrollwood is a great Tampa neighborhood. We have moved many residents of Carrollwood in the past. Now, our office locations are not in Carrollwood, but that really should not be your first consideration when choosing a mover. Moving companies, local and interstate, will do moves in a large service area and the cost of the move starts when the move begins, not when the moving truck leaves the office. The most important part of the decision is whether or not the moving company is trustworthy and competent.
It is nice to find a moving company near Carrollwood that fits the bill. However, before you make a decision remember that location is just one small reason to choose a moving company. There are many other more important reasons to decide on a moving company based on other criteria. We mentioned trust and competence above. How do you know if the company is trustworthy? Check out the reviews. Lot’s of good reviews is a clear indication of trust. Do they have a valid license? Do they have endorsements, such as a BBB rating or Angie’s List service award? If you see some of those endorsements, then you can be reasonably sure that you are getting a quality mover.
For those of you who have come to this page and do not know Carrollwood, it is an unincorporated part of Tampa. Carrollwood has it’s own zip code, 33618, and lies between Lake Magdalene to the north, Tampa to the east, Egypt Lake to the south and Carrollwood Village to the west. The major roads service Carrollwood are the Dale Mabry Highway, Busch Boulevard and Fletcher Avenue. Carrollwood is a really nice community and a good place to live. We know, because we have been to every nook and cranny in Tampa. If you need to commute, you are just a short distance from I-275 to the east and Veterans Expressway to the West.
Paul Hauls Moving and Storage Service Area includes the Entire State of Florida and Beyond:
- Clearwater, Largo, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Ozona, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, East Lake, Trinity, Holiday, Hudson, Port Richey and New Port Richey
- Gulf Beaches – Belleair, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Redington, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island and St Pete Beach
- St. Petersburg, Kenneth City, Gulfport, South Pasadena, Tierra Verde, Pinellas Park
- Tampa, New Tampa, South Tampa, Carrollwood, Hyde Park, Citrus Park, MacDill, Zephyrhills, Temple Terrace, Brandon, Fish Hawk, Riverview, Land O’ Lakes, Lutz, Spring Hill, Wesley Chapel, Westchase
- Bradenton, Sarasota, Ruskin, Anna Maria, Longboat Key and Siesta Key
- West Palm Beach, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, Panama City, Gainesville, Ocala
- Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Manatee County