Benefits at a Glance:
- Full Moving Services
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast And Friendly Staff
- Expert Packers
- Storage Facility
- Local and Florida Moves
- Located In Tampa Bay Area
“Extremely knowledgeable regarding how to move any size piece. They were courteous and respectful. The amount of time Paul estimated it would take was right on the money.” –Barbara
Friendly Experienced Tampa-Sarasota Movers
Looking for a mover in Sarasota, Florida or someone to move you to Sarasota? There are a lot of choices from large national moving companies to small local family-owned moving companies. Paul Hauls Moving and Storage is an excellent choice when you are looking for a moving company. Our moving company has largest moving capacity of any of our local competitors. We are a family owned and operated moving company and have been moving people in the Tampa Area for many years. If you are moving between Tampa and Sarasota, give us a call. You will be happy you did.
Paul Hauls is licensed in the state of Florida and an excellent choice if you are moving between Sarasota and Tampa Bay. Call us for a free estimate today.
Sarasota Is A Amazing Coastal City In West Florida
Sarasota is a large and popular city in Manatee County. Sarasota has a population of over 50,000 people. It is the northern part of the Braedenton-Sarasota-Venice metropolitan area, located at the southern end of Sarasota Bay.
Sarasota has a number of attractions that make it a great place. It is locate along the coast, so it has all the boating activities associated with Florida coastal living. It has a vibrant down-town area. Sarasota is an attractive city, with many beautiful places to live, including waterfront condos and plenty of luxury apartments.
Lido Beach is a popular destination for residents and visitors. It has over 3,000 ft of amazing white sand beach and lots of beach amenities, including a swimming pool. It is a popular destination in Sarasota.
Sarasota has an opera, symphony and lots of cultural activities. There is a vibrant art scene in Sarasota. It is a wonderful place for older people who like to support the arts and cultural activities. It is a bit more expensive to live in Sarasota than in other places in West Florida. However, Sarasota is laid back and people there are friendly to newcomers and vacationers alike. For Sarasota newcomers, there is even a website to help people meet and get settled in.
Need to do some shopping and like discount prices, try the Ellenton Premium Outlets, a popular destination for Tampa area residents looking for deals on great brand names. And let us not forget the Suncoast Blues Festival, held each year in Sarasota. The festival is another popular attraction in Sarasota. All in all, Sarasota is a fun place to visit and live with plenty to do.
Our Moving Service Area
Paul Hauls Moving and Storage Service Area includes the Entire State of Florida and Beyond:
- Clearwater, Largo, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Ozona, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, East Lake, Trinity, Holiday, Hudson, Port Richey and New Port Richey
- Gulf Beaches – Belleair, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Redington, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island and St Pete Beach
- St. Petersburg, Kenneth City, Gulfport, South Pasadena, Tierra Verde, Pinellas Park
- Tampa, New Tampa, South Tampa, Carrollwood, Hyde Park, Citrus Park, MacDill, Zephyrhills, Temple Terrace, Brandon, Fish Hawk, Riverview, Land O’ Lakes, Lutz, Spring Hill, Wesley Chapel, Westchase
- Bradenton, Sarasota, Ruskin, Anna Maria, Longboat Key and Siesta Key
- West Palm Beach, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, Panama City, Gainesville, Ocala
- Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, Pasco County, Manatee County